1:36:00 AM
(:

I have decided... To try and be happier.

Constantly being upset and depressed is not good for my skin (HAHA), but seriously.

Worry wart. there's no point worrying about things that will happen eventually, jsut a matter of time. usually things turn out fine.

Right?

Much love to Chris, who happily messaged me history essay outlines to do ): even though I was home coughsickcough, and supposed to be unable to function due to a horrible sickness. Okay la, I ponned school. And I rushed back to see Mr Sim, because I was too busy thinking about applications. ):

And a lot more heart goes out to Karen, who listened to me ramble on and on about applications and nonsense shizz and talk until twelve even though she had to bathe and work on testimonials. :D And take my calls during sapphire meetings.

I don't think I've said this, and its applicability is soon diminishing, so good luck for Prelims Lumps!

Okay I realize I have to buck up for Prelims!

Studying is fun.

And Justin Timberlake doesn't have to bring SexyBack.

He just has to look for....

Me.

:D!

Why oh Why.

Oh no, I suddenly feel like eating strawberry shortcake! Does anybody know what it tastes like?


&profilo
Char. or Kinky.
Crescent, NJ
A02
38th Student Council.
Loves her friends. And shopping.

&ascoltare
current obessions ;

sgspree! XD
Post A's Plans. >:(
Gilmore Girls!

&amici
% Lumps.
% 05a02!! :))
% christine
% haoie
% laura
% jiali
% rhoda
% ruth
% suzie
% steph

% my heartbreak.

Photo: Foto Decadent
Textures: /Carton Squid Fingers
Brushes: Romance Box Funeral Monster
Host: Blogger
Designer: Provocative}
Lyrics: Banana Pancakes - Jack Johnson

&discorso
&archive